查看: 116|回复: 0

Wholesale NFL Jerseys bauxite operations here

[复制链接]
帖子
27503
精华
0
阅读权限
100
注册时间
2016-8-24
在线时间
1837 小时
 楼主| 发表于 2018-1-14 04:48:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Bosai Minerals Group Incorporated has announced plans to resume production at its refractory grade (RASC) bauxite operations here,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, having ceased production earlier in the year due to the dramatic deterioration of global demand.The privately held Chinese company has reported to Industrial Mineral that it would restart at least one of the two kilns operated by its Guyana entity,Nike Air Max 95 Cheap, Bosai Minerals Group (Guyana) Inc. (BMGG). The site is located at Linden.Despite the start up of the kiln,Discount NFL Jerseys, demand for bauxite remains sluggish compared to previous years,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, and a production target of some 280,000 tonnes for 2009 has been reduced by 80,000 tonnes.This compares to a total sales volume of about 500,000 tonnes in 2008 when the market was at its peak.Speaking to local media operatives,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, Steven Ma,Jerseys From China, BMGG General Manager said that the company was scheduled to meet with workers to provide an update on the market and to quell rumours that it will mothball the operation.Bosai has been operating in Guyana since 2007 having purchased 70 per cent shares in the operation for US$46M from Canada-based IAMGOLD Corp.The government of Guyana owns the remaining 30 per cent.
潮州热线,潮州门户网,潮州美食小吃,潮州旅游,小桥流水,房屋出租
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表